Related Page Links:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Gem Supplies International Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Gem Supplies International Ltd. INERRA is a trading name and registered trademark of Gem Supplies International Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. You must accept the terms and conditions before placing your order.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice. Product and shipping prices shown are excluding VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). We do not take responsibility for lost orders when an incorrect delivery address has been given. We may use an alternative courier if the selected courier is unavailable, experiencing delays during busy periods etc. We may also use an alternative courier if the size dimensions of your order are too large for the selected shipping courier. We will use an alternative courier that provides a similar service and delivery date estimate.
19. Where you select an "Express Delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Wednesday. Orders placed after 2pm may not be dispatched until the following working day.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us. The buyer will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items, unless an item is faulty, not as described or damaged. You have 14 days to notify us of order cancellation once you receive your order.
21. Where items have been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable product, or items marked as 'faulty/seconds' on the product page (such as food, newspapers, event tickets, sold as seconds/faulty, sold as damaged, or e-vouchers) you will not be able to cancel or return these items for a refund. We will confirm with the buyer these terms and conditions of this policy by telephone or email for agreement of this policy from the buyer before we dispatch the order. Once the buyer has agreed these terms, you enter into a contract with the Seller under these terms and conditions.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
29. No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. Accordingly, Points are not transferable (a) upon death, (b) as part of a domestic relations matter, (c) from separate Rewards Accounts held by one Participant, or (d) otherwise by operation of law. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Rewards Account if the Program is canceled will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The rewards points feature on our website is provided by a third party, we have no control over the function of the facility or if the service is discontinued. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the points for each and all products at any time. If the rewards points service is discontinued for any reason, they cannot be exchanged for cash, refunds, or discounts on any future order.
30. In the event that one of our wholesale products is out of stock, we may pass your address details on to our UK-based manufacturer to ship directly from them to your delivery address. We will not supply your email address or phone number. The address will be used solely to process the order and generate a shipping label. In the event that a product is out of stock and the supplier is based outside of the UK, a refund will be applied to your order. By purchasing from our website, you accept these terms. Dropshipping will only be carried out on a wholesale / bulk order. A product is deemed to be a wholesale product if it is; a) a full box / carton price deal, and/or b) says wholesale, box price or bulk in the product title or description.