Related Page Links:
For Ireland and EU customers, important additional information No.32.
For Buy Now Pay Later questions please visit Buy Now Pay Later FAQ's
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
1. This website is operated by Gem Supplies International Ltd. Where these terms and conditions use terms such as "we", "us" and "our" they refer to Gem Supplies International Ltd. INERRA is a trading name and registered trademark of Gem Supplies International Ltd.
3. By visiting our website and/or purchasing something from us, you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. You must accept the terms and conditions before placing your order.
4. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions at any time by visiting this website page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions, without prior notice to you, by posting updates on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page on each visit to your website, read these terms and conditions and ensure you understand them before making a purchase.
5. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
6. Any content that you enter onto this website may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may involve changes in order to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
7. You may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for commercial gain, or otherwise, any portion of any of the content on the website or any other part of the service that we offer on this website.
8. Headings and titles used on this website are done so for convenience only. They do not constitute any part of the terms and conditions and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms herein.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
9. Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
10. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
11. Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
12. We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error
iv) There is a system or procurement failure
v) You have failed our customer validation checks
13. When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
14. Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched. Ourselves or Trustpilot may send you an email asking you to leave us a review after you place your order.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
15. Prices for items are subject to change without notice. Product and shipping prices shown are excluding VAT. VAT will be added at checkout.
16. We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
17. We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
The below is a summary only, please see our returns policy for more detailed information
18. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or at busy times). We do not take responsibility for lost orders when an incorrect delivery address has been given. We may use an alternative courier if the selected courier is unavailable, experiencing delays during busy periods etc. We may also use an alternative courier if the size dimensions of your order are too large for the selected shipping courier. We will use an alternative courier that provides a similar service and delivery date estimate. We will not edit without customer authorisation, addresses supplied to us by you on the website checkout. Typing errors and mistakes will not be corrected. It is your responsibility to provide correct details.
19. Where you select an "Express Delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Wednesday. Orders placed after 2pm may not be dispatched until the following working day.
- We will not be held liable for any time you have had to take off work or any other losses incurred due to non-deliveries, redeliveries or incorrect or damaged products etc. Whilst the courier may give you an estimated time slot and a date, we offer no guarantees of delivery times. Our website gives an estimation only of a delivery date, it is an aim, not a guarantee. We will not be held liable for late deliveries. Delivery service time estimates do not include our handling and processing time.
Example #1 - An example using our standard delivery service: you place an order on a Monday at 6pm, it will not be dispatched until the following day. The courier will collect the order on TUESDAY and the aim will be to deliver on THURSDAY or FRIDAY.
Example #2 - An example using our express delivery service: you place an order on a Friday at 6pm, it will not be dispatched until the following working day which is Monday. The courier will collect the order on MONDAY and the aim will be to deliver on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY.
Example #3 - An example using our express delivery service: you place an order on a Monday at 10am, it will be dispatched the same day. The courier will collect the order on MONDAY and the aim will be to deliver on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY.
In the above examples, this is an aim and not a guarantee. No refunds or compensation will be given for missed delivery dates, however you are entitled to a full refund of your order once your order has been returned. In this example, the refund will be applied once the return has reached our warehouse. We are not liable for your return costs but the original postage cost purchased on your order will be refunded. Express services are non-refundable.
In line with courier policies, couriers are allowed to leave parcels in a safe place or with a neighbour if nobodys in. The couriers will send you a notification that the item has been delivered and a successful delivery will be recorded, even if it's left with a neighbour. If you do not agree to this, simply send us an email at the time of ordering that the parcel must be handed to yourself or a resident at your address only. We can then advise the courier of this request. In the instance that you claim an item not recieved but the tracking information shows delivered, we will open an investigation with the courier. We cannot refund or resend an order until the couriers investigation is complete. In the event the courier loses your order you are entitled to a full refund. The order will be classed as lost if the tracking information does not show delivered an is significantly delayed (14+ days after you place your order.
All damages and order defects, such as courier damages, manufacturer damaged, and missing parts must be reported to us in writing within 14 days of receiving your order.
20. If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us. The buyer will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items, unless an item is faulty, not as described or damaged. You have 14 days to notify us of order cancellation once you receive your order.
21. Where items have been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
22. Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable product, or items marked as 'faulty/seconds' on the product page (such as food, newspapers, event tickets, sold as seconds/faulty, sold as damaged, or e-vouchers) you will not be able to cancel or return these items for a refund. We will confirm with the buyer these terms and conditions of this policy by telephone or email for agreement of this policy from the buyer before we dispatch the order. Once the buyer has agreed these terms, you enter into a contract with the Seller under these terms and conditions.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
23. We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
24. You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
27. Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
28. Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
29. No Cash Value or Transferability. Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a member to a vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason. Accordingly, Points are not transferable (a) upon death, (b) as part of a domestic relations matter, (c) from separate Rewards Accounts held by one Participant, or (d) otherwise by operation of law. Any Points remaining in a Participant’s Rewards Account if the Program is canceled will be forfeited without compensation. There shall be no carry over or transfer of Points to other Sponsor programs, unless otherwise determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. The rewards points feature on our website is provided by a third party, we have no control over the function of the facility or if the service is discontinued. We reserve the right to increase or decrease the points for each and all products at any time. If the rewards points service is discontinued for any reason, they cannot be exchanged for cash, refunds, or discounts on any future order.
30. In the event that one of our wholesale products is out of stock, we may pass your address details on to our UK-based manufacturer to ship directly from them to your delivery address. The address will be used solely to process the order and generate a shipping label. In the event that a product is out of stock and the supplier is based outside of the UK, a refund will be applied to your order. By purchasing from our website, you accept these terms. This will only be carried out on a wholesale / bulk order where we do not have the product available in our warehouse. A product is deemed to be a wholesale product if it is; a) a full box / carton price deal, and/or b) says wholesale, box price or bulk in the product title or description.
31. B2C Returns Policy and B2B Returns Policy
We operate on both a B2C and B2B basis. There are different regulations if you are a business customer. Both return policies are displayed below.
B2C: (Business to Consumer)
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Gem Supplies International Ltd.
2. In line with the distance selling regulations, to be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging. Products marked as seconds or sold as damaged are non-returnable and non-refundable. The product condition will be clearly marked and highlighted on the product page when a product is sold as seconds or damaged. By purchasing a 'seconds' or 'damaged' product you are accepting these terms.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable (e.g. food, flowers, newspapers, magazines) or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You do not have to give a reason for return. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us unless the item was damaged, not as described or faulty. We may be able to offer a replacement so please get in touch with us before returning a damaged item. You have a further 14 days to return the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days after receiving your product. (The distance selling regulations is 14 days to cancel after receiving your product + a further 14 days to return)
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. All balloon orders must be unopened and returned in their original packaging. We will not offer a refund where the product has been opened. This is due to hygiene. If you return balloons and the package has been opened, the balloons will be destroyed and a refund will not be given.
13. If a product is damaged or defective, we will cover the cost of your return shipping or provide a return shipping label. This must be agreed with us prior to returning. We will not refund priority or express services such as "signed for". Please contact us first before returning your product. We cannot send out a replacement product(s) until the original has been returned.
B2B (Business to Business):
Distance selling regulations for Business to Business transactions:
1. If the item you have received is faulty, damaged or not as described, we will offer a refund or replacement. You must contact us within 48 hours of receiving your goods that the items are incorrect or damaged. Please contact us before returning an item as we may be able to offer an alternative solution. For other returns where the products are not damaged, such as "no longer required", "unwanted" or any other reason B2B returns are accepted. These goods must be in perfect and resalable condition and in their original packaging. Business customers must ensure the goods are securely packed and the customer is responsible for paying the relevant return carriage costs. You have 14 days from receiving your goods to contact us to let us know that you are returning your order. You then have another 14 days to return your order. A deduction of 10% will be made to cover our administration costs. Replacements can only be offered once the original damaged items have been returned to us.
2. If the goods have not already been dispatched, you can cancel your order. For orders that have been picked and packed, a 10% admin fee will be applied to your order.
3. Damaged goods must be brought to our attention within 24 hours of receiving your goods. Order discrepancies must be brought to our attention within 7 working days of receiving your order.
32. DELIVERING TO IRELAND AND THE EU
How does it work?
Once you choose Ireland or the EU as your delivery country at checkout, the delivery cost will vary depending on the basket value. There is no VAT added at checkout if you choose Ireland or the EU as a delivery country.
1. We operate to Ireland and the EU on a Delivery Duty Unpaid basis.
2. This means that you will pay no duty or vat to us at the time of ordering.
3. We will provide our courier with the value of the products and the HS commodity code for the products you have ordered.
4. We will then dispatch your order.
5. Before delivery is made, the courier will contact you to pay the duty. This can vary depending on country.
6. If you refuse to pay the duty the order will be returned to us.
7. We will refund your order once it is returned to us, minus any costs. The costs incurred to us include packaging, restocking and original delivery paid. Plus any other costs incurred to us to process and ship your order.
8. Our responsibility is to ship the order to the country of destination.
"Unlike DDP (delivery duty paid), where the seller takes the most responsibility for delivery costs all the way up to the consignee’s doorstep, DDU requires the consignee to take the responsibility of costs, and oftentimes physical delivery, once they have signed for the shipment."
How Does DDU Work?
Under the terms of DDU, the seller is required to deliver goods to the agreed-upon destination in the country of importation. The buyer would then be responsible for the rest of the costs and further delivery of the shipment unless other terms have been laid out ahead of time. This includes duty still to be paid.