Orange Tulle Roll - 6" x 75 Feet
Often used in underskirts or petticoats to create a belled shape. Perfect netting fabric for your garment designs. Tulle fabric is a lightweight, mesh-like woven fabric made from nylon. Tulle is often used as an accent, to create a floating look. Frequently used to wrap party favors and in gift wrapping. Create stunning veil, dress and skirt designs that are lightweight. Scraps of tulle netting are sometimes used in quilting and crafts, to add texture. The ideal tulle material for Skirt Tulle, Tulle Dresses & Tutu Skirts
- Decorate indoors or out with this elegant and versatile sheer nylon fabric.
- Tulle fabric can be doubled and redoubled on itself for volume.
- 100% Nylon.
- Beautifully woven premium tulle that is perfect for weddings, ballet tutus, birthdays and baby showers
- This premium tulle fabric is the perfect netted fabric for weddings and creating garment designs
- Roll Size: 6 inches x 75 Feet - (15cm x 22.8 Metres)
- Strong hexagonal design which tends not to twist or fall out of shape