We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 working day (Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays and Christmas Holidays). Larger orders or bulk quantities may require additional handling time. All delivery time frames are estimates only and do not take into account our handling/processing time.
1. Basket Value: £0.01 to £59.99 = From £3.49 Delivery
£60+ = Free Delivery
- Free UK standard delivery for orders over £60 + vat throughout the mainland United Kingdom except to the following destinations: Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Northern Ireland, Offshore & Channel Islands, Eire and the Scilly Isles where it may be necessary to make charges as per carrier's rates.
- If the order is too large or heavy to send via your chosen delivery method, we will use an equivalent courier with the same delivery estimate. Glass, fragile, and heavy or bulky items may have a delivery surcharge added at checkout.
- We offer an express delivery option starting at £4.99 + vat for a 1-2 day service.
Where you select an "Express Delivery" option, orders placed on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays may not be despatched for delivery until the following Monday and so may not be received until Wednesday. Orders placed after 2pm may not be dispatched until the following working day.
- We will not be held liable for any time you have had to take off work or any other losses incurred due to non-deliveries, redeliveries or incorrect or damaged products etc. Whilst the courier may give you an estimated time slot and a date, we offer no guarantees of delivery times. Our website gives an estimation only of a delivery date, it is an aim, not a guarantee. We will not be held liable for late deliveries. Delivery service time estimates do not include our handling and processing time.
Example #1 - An example using our standard delivery service: you place an order on a Monday at 6pm, it will not be dispatched until the following day. The courier will collect the order on TUESDAY and the aim will be to deliver on THURSDAY or FRIDAY.
Example #2 - An example using our express delivery service: you place an order on a Friday at 6pm, it will not be dispatched until the following working day which is Monday. The courier will collect the order on MONDAY and the aim will be to deliver on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY.
Example #3 - An example using our express delivery service: you place an order on a Monday at 10am, it will be dispatched the same day. The courier will collect the order on MONDAY and the aim will be to deliver on TUESDAY or WEDNESDAY.
In the above examples, this is an aim and not a guarantee. No refunds or compensation will be given for missed delivery dates, however you are entitled to a full refund of your order once your order has been returned. In this example, the refund will be applied once the return has reached our warehouse. We are not liable for your return costs but the original postage cost purchased on your order will be refunded. Express services are non-refundable.
In line with courier policies, couriers are allowed to leave parcels in a safe place or with a neighbour if nobodys in. The couriers will send you a notification that the item has been delivered and a successful delivery will be recorded, even if it's left with a neighbour. If you do not agree to this, simply send us an email at the time of ordering that the parcel must be handed to yourself or a resident at your address only. We can then advise the courier of this request. In the instance that you claim an item not recieved but the tracking information shows delivered, we will open an investigation with the courier. We cannot refund or resend an order until the couriers investigation is complete. In the event the courier loses your order you are entitled to a full refund. The order will be classed as lost if the tracking information does not show delivered an is significantly delayed (14+ days after you place your order.
2. If due to the weight or volume of your order being excessive, in relation to the value, there may be delivery charges to be added. These charges would be at our discretion and would be discussed with you prior to dispatch.
3. If for any reason nobody is in/or the premises are closed the courier may post a card through the letterbox advising you that they have attempted delivery and inviting you to contact the carrier to arrange either:
A. Collection from the nearest courier centre the next working day after the card was left.
B. Re-delivery to the original address at a convenient time during normal working hours.
This is free of charge. However, if you are not present to take delivery there will be an additional charge of £8.99 per consignment for the third and each subsequent attempt.
Please note: The buyer is responsible for making sure someone is available to receive the order.
From the time of receipted delivery, any loss or damage to the goods will be your responsibility and at your risk. Any transit damage, shortages or wrong goods supplied, must be reported to the seller within 3 working days.
5. Damaged, or faulty goods, must be reported within 3 days of the delivery date. In cases of goods received damaged or faulty please retain the product (together with any packaging) and receipt, then contact us within 3 days of receipt (commencing the day after delivery), where we will arrange for the item to be exchanged or offer a full refund. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
6. The buyer is responsible for giving the seller the correct address. Any orders placed and delivery attempted to an incorrect address will be deemed the buyers fault and no refund will be given without return of the product.
7. During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, or busy times). We do not take responsibility for lost orders when an incorrect delivery address has been given. We may use an alternative courier if the selected courier is unavailable, experiencing delays during busy periods etc. We may also use an alternative courier if the size dimensions of your order are too large for the selected shipping courier. We will use an alternative courier that provides a similar service and delivery date estimate.
8. No refunds will be given for items that have arrived late. If an item has been lost by the courier, you will receive a refund or replacement if the tracking details confirm the item has not been delivered.
For existing orders that require shipping instead of click and collect please see: Delivery Charge Purchase