- Product Description
Baby Pink Tulle Roll - 6" x 75 Feet
Tulle is a lightweight, sheer fabric that has been used in fashion, decor and even crafting for centuries. It can be used in many different ways to add texture and colour to a room. From creating window treatments to making curtains or simply adding a touch of elegance to a space, tulle can be used in many creative ways to enhance the look of any home.
Frequently used to wrap party favors and in gift wrapping. Create stunning veil, dress and skirt designs that are lightweight. Scraps of tulle netting are sometimes used in quilting and crafts, to add texture. The ideal tulle material for Skirt Tulle, Tulle Dresses & Tutu Skirts
- Decorate indoors or out with this elegant and versatile sheer nylon fabric.
- Tulle fabric can be doubled and redoubled on itself for volume.
- 100% Nylon.
- Beautifully woven premium tulle that is perfect for weddings, ballet tutus, birthdays and baby showers
- This premium tulle fabric is the perfect netted fabric for weddings and creating garment designs
- Roll Size: 6 inches x 75 Feet - (15cm x 22.8 Metres)
- Strong hexagonal design which tends not to twist or fall out of shape
- Ideas and Guides
When it comes to crafting projects, tulle is an essential fabric that can be used for a wide variety of purposes. From wedding decorations to costumes, tulle can be used in a variety of ways.
Tulle is an incredibly versatile material that can be used for a variety of decorative purposes. From elegant wedding decorations to stylish party decorations, tulle is the perfect choice for any special occasion. It's lightweight, easily customizable and creates a stunning visual effect wherever it is used. Tulle is also an affordable option that can help you create stunning decorations without breaking the bank. From balloon arches to table runners and banners, there are so many possibilities when it comes to using tulle for decoration.
Be the first to review this product.
Leave a review